Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Slim Down For Summer! (A Walking Plan)

Family Circle Magazine has a walking challenge that I am going to try to do. It is a get off the couch and get outside walking plan. I am doing it with my chubby Sheltie dog, Lindystar. Monday we had to walk 10 minutes...easy...Today Tuesday we had to walk 15 minutes....easy again...and Wednesday, tomorrow we walk 10 minutes again. Then Thursday we have the day off. Friday 15 minutes, Saturday 10 minutes and Sunday 20 minutes....80 minutes for this week. The next week it is 105 minutes, the next 150 minutes and the last week in the month 195 minutes. I think it is a three month challenge. I can do this....my only problem could be the heel spur and sore knee. I hope it will help my knee get stronger. And I am wearing orthodics and good tennis shoes. Right now it seems to be OK.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?