Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

The June To Remember Challenge is Almost Over!

June To Remember Challenge is almost over and I did really good until last week. I met my first goal of 10% right on time and we went to the movies Mission Impossible III and it was good! Then I met my second goal...25% right on time too...Yeah! Got to buy the new jean shorts and the orange sleeveless top with jewels on the front! Before the Diamond Rio Concert came I met my third goal....50% and last Sunday we went to the Concert at Stage Coach Stop...It was outside and the day was perfect and the concert was good. I even bought myself their Greatest Hits Album number 2. I'm playing it right now! I liked the Concert and their songs but I think they could improve on presentation...with their name Diamond Rio...It should be more glitzy.....maybe a sparkly sign and their outfits were ugly....I think I need to talk to them...They were too plain jane! Now I have the last leg of my Challenge....and I kind of let down last week.....I had company from out of town coming and I missed walking and Curves a little. I didn't mean to but I got a late start one day and Curves was already closed. Then on Friday we went to the International Gem and Jewelry Show...it was great! but I didn't go to Curves but did do a lot of walking there. Saturday we went to the local town garage sales, and Sunday we went to the Concert. Of Course I wanted to cook really good measl too....so there went the diet stuff...Donna brought the best cookies and that was hard for me to resist since I love cookies. Anyway, I only have 955 minutes and still 355 minutes to go until Sunday! This will be kind of hard! I will have to do more walking than I planned....and I do have a difficult knee...it gets sore easy. But I am going to try!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?