Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

An Interesting Site on Red Lobster...

http://www.redlobster.com/lighthouse/listing.asp?menu=5
I ran into this site today when I was trying to figure out how to eat at Red Lobster and stay under 600 calories....this is what I found.

Complete Meal

Garden Salad 52 Calories
Grams of Fat 2
Grams of Carbs 9
Grams of Fiber 2


Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Calories 160
Grams of Fat 9
Grams of Carbs17
Grams of Fiber 0

Baked Potato
Calories 179
Grams of Fat 2
Grams of Carbs 36
Grams of Fiber 4

Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Dinner
Calories 142
Grams of Fat 3
Grams of Carbs 1
Grams of Fiber 0


Total For Selected Items:
Complete meal:

Salad, Cheddar Bay Biscuits, Baked Potato, Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Dinner

Calories 533
Grams of Fat 16
Grams of Carbs 63
Grams of Fiber 6


It was nice because I could decide what I wanted and stay within the calorie count for the day before I even got to the restaurant...then I wasn't tempted to get something I shouldn't.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?