Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

My July Challenge????

I have been thinking about what I want to do for the July Challenge.....and lately I have been reading about the waist measurements over 35 inch is a good indicator of stress on your heart. Both my husband and I both have waists that are way too big. So I think I will make that the Challenge for July.....July's Whittle Your Waist!", or "Small Waist: Better Heart!", or "An Inch or Two Off Your Waist!", or "July's Lose it In The Middle", or something like that! I'll decide the name by Monday and start then. Anyone have any good waist exercises?
I am going to try to keep calories under 1600, drink lots of water, take vitamins, eat suggested amounts of fruits and veggies, eat fiber, eat 5 or 6 small meals rather than three a day, maybe try to up my protein intake a little, log food daily, go to Curves, walk, and do other exercises!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?