Friday, September 09, 2011

 

Another Kind Of Exercise

Today I did another kind of exercise....house work!
I washed, folded, and put away three loads of clothes.
I swept and dusted the dinning room floor.
I used Bruce Floor Wax and Cleaner on my wooden dinning room floor....down on my hands and knees.
I swept the dinning room rug with the sweeper.
I polished and dusted all the furniture in the dinning room.
I put away a million things.....well almost.
I cleaned the windows on the back door and washed the three birds that I hang in my fan shaped window in the family room.
I made my half of the bed upstairs.
I packed up all the boxes from my new computer in plastic bags and put that outside with the trash bags for trash pick-up.
I cleaned and polished both TVs downstairs with the special electronics cleaner.
I cleaned the downstairs bathroom toilet.
I filled out all my daily health information on my chart.
I took my pills, did my blood sugar check, did my blood pressure check, and fixed a good healthy breakfast for me.
I fixed a good healthy lunch for Mike, Brittney, and me.
I ordered my diabetic supplies.
All this took about 4 hours....yeah! now I am done.....I can do what I want to do.
I also played and read on my computer a little.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?